Emblem Pro Hex Jersey (Recycled) Guava
Combining technical lightweight and breathable fabrics, with aero-optimised four-way stretch woven Hex-tech® sleeve fabric for a precision fit, ideal for high tempo riding. The Emblem Pro Hex Jersey is moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and highly breathable with micro-perf back panels, side panels and collar for high speeds on warm days.
- Made with majority recycled yarns
- Signature Pro Fit with woven Hex-tech® sleeve
- Micro-perf breathable fabric for the back panel, side panels and collar
- Moisture wicking technology
- Longer sleeve length with bonded sleeve hem
- Larger back pockets with breathable anti-sag fabric
- Single layer lightweight elastic hem with internal silicone print
- YKK zip with lock-zip puller
- SPF 50+ sun protection factor
- Fabrics sustainably manufactured with the Bluesign® system
- Elastic hem band OEKO-TEX® certified
124 g - 4.37 oz
MAIN FABRIC CONTENT
90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
MAIN FABRIC WEIGHT
105g/m2 - Lightweight
WHAT IS BLUESIGN®
Bluesign® certification ensures that our goods are made from materials that are produced only using chemicals and processes that are safe for people and the environment and that air and water emissions from the manufacturing processes are entirely clean.
Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not use softener. Do not dry clean. Do not soak.
Men's Size Guide
Use the measurements below to determine your size. If you're on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement.
Our model is 186cm, 82kg, 104cm chest and wears a size Large (All measurements in CM)
Includes short sleeve jerseys, long sleeve jerseys and jackets